Flexitime® Impression Material
Your Answer to Accurate Marginal Fit
Flexitime is the impression material that puts you in control, with the perfect impression solution for all common indications and techniques. Take as little as 30 seconds of working time for routine cases or take a full two and a half minutes for cases that are more complex. Flexitime conforms to the way you work.
Use our innovative Product Navigator
to find the Flexitime that's right for you! Select an indication, preferred working technique, and desired viscosity -- and the Product Navigator will suggest the optimal product for your specific requirements!
Flexitime has been recognized as a
THE DENTAL ADVISOR recognized Flexitime as a 2011 Preferred Product!
Download a pdf
of the February 2011 article "How to Record an Impression," printed in Dental Products report and featuring Dr. John Schwartz.
Precise Detail for Accurate Marginal Fit. Every Time.
- Achieve reliable impressions even in adverse conditions
- Create excellent detail reproduction with a VPS material that provides hydrophilicity on a polyether level
- Read impressions easily with high-contrast colors
The Perfect Mix. Every Time.
- Save time and money with fast automated mixing and precise dosage of material
- Choose from three velocities—high speed, standard speed, and syringe
- Select between viscosities for tray and syringe filling
- Choose from heavy tray, monophase, and putty automix material
The Original Single Unit Impression Solution – with a Berry Twist ™
- Achieve efficiency with a 30- to 90-second working time, perfectly suited for your more common single unit impressions
- Save time with a short intraoral set time of 90 seconds
- Impress your patients with a Wild Berry aroma
The Foundation for Accurate Results.
- Achieve exceptional accuracy with an extremely high shore D hardness of 40 and whipped cream-like consistency
- Trims easily without crumbling
- Ensure efficiency with a short 30 second set time